Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
replace the Rizoma light itself...they use a smoked lens which does make it a little less brighter than having a clear one. Bikemaster makes the same exact light with a clear lens and it's very bright. LG 2015 Pictures 042.jpg
LG 2015 Pictures 043.jpg
LG 2015 Pictures 044.jpg
LG 2015 Pictures 046.jpg
LG 2015 Pictures 047.jpg

Bikemaster light is about $23...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Did yours come plug and play??? I looked it up but I'm only seeing universal, also where did you get yours from??? I have the rizoma but never really liked the smoked aspect !!!

·
Vendor
772 Posts
I love the rizoma tail light for the fz09. But it's not bright enough. Have you looked into making something similar?
We have a rizoma here. I can't get it open without breaking the lens. We could easily add more/better led's to make it brighter than it is. Every method we have tried hasn't worked to get it open without breaking it open. Could possibly break it and get a lens replacement made for it. Might go that route if there is a demand for this.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
shop around for the light, they are cheaper prices out there than direct from Bikemaster...I originally got the info about the light from SportRider magazine article

1 - 7 of 7 Posts