Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I actually like having blinkers on my bike, so I am not looking for a complete integrated tail light.

I was really interested in the Motodynamic Sequential LED Tail Lights. It has break light modulator and the ability to have integrated blinkers while still using the OEM blinkers at the same time. Unfortunately it does not seem that tail light will ever be coming back into stock...

A simpler solution is just to get the break modulator with the Vizi-Tec SupaBrakeII modulator.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Tom

·
Vendor
772 Posts
We can make you a REG taillight with just running/brake lights. With give you more output than OEM. Also have our brake flasher to give you much more visibility.
We have our STD board that has signals integrated if you want to use them.

Our pro taillight has brake/signal patterns.
Upgrade fZ-09 taillight to feature IT functions

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I have the MotoDynamic tail light but feel the sequential turn indicators are so close together physically that they may not be noticed by a texter looking up at them. I put the stock turn signals back on with the stock wiring and now have the brighter, pulsating MD brake light with the stock turn indicators. I may some day splice the MD sequential indicators into the stock turn indicator wiring for maximum visibility but don't know if LED and incandescent bulbs will work on the same circuit. I'm not concerned about flash rate.

I think MotoDynamic stopped making their tail lights because the resistors they supplied with the tail lights got hot enough to melt and so MD told purchasers not to use their emergency flashers for fear of a fire. There's a sticky about this somewhere.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
We can make you a REG taillight with just running/brake lights. With give you more output than OEM. Also have our brake flasher to give you much more visibility.
We have our STD board that has signals integrated if you want to use them.

Our pro taillight has brake/signal patterns.
Upgrade fZ-09 taillight to feature IT functions
That is a slick looking taillight Tristan

Reactions: tripage

·
Registered
806 Posts
Hyperlites has a line of lights that you can stick anywhere if your looking for more light than just the taillight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts