Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are located near my work so I am going to let them do the fitment for all of their sliders on my bike. Seem like nice guys. Going to pick up a set of their stands also.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got back from dropping the bike off. They will have it for a few days while they manufacture sliders for it. Will be nice to have a set specifically designed for the FZ09. Pictures and ordering information will come sometime this week.

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
cj.......that is a nice job on the installed farkles and the sliders and case covers look like they will really protect the bike on a ooops moment. Congrats........it looks good.

Oh, BTW.........Your tires are cupped! :lips:

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cj.......that is a nice job on the installed farkles and the sliders and case covers look like they will really protect the bike on a ooops moment. Congrats........it looks good.

Oh, BTW.........Your tires are cupped! :lips:
You sure that isn't just the dirt? I don't see anything. Mr. Eagle eyes over there ;P BUT, ,I DO need to mess with the suspension...oh and drop a few pounds..so MAYBE they are cupped. lol

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
Just an old joke on one of the other forums I'm on. Anytime someone posts a picture of their bike, even if it's of say.....the exhaust or a re-done seat, if the tires are visible in the pic. someone usually chimes in.........Your tires are cupped!

Reactions: ak_rr

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dude, lol, I was like wtf.. HOW can he see that??? Eagle eyes!

That's hilarious..track guys DO have a sense of humor! Bwhauaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks nice, I like the extra protection. At what cost?

...from my phone...
Not entirely sure since they gave me at no charge. My bike will be ready for war soon. I will find out next week and report back.

Not sure if they will make the fz-09 text in the engine mounts normal, but if enough ppl want it, maybe we can talk them into it.

I have more peace of mind wit the stuff on.

I did, however, buy a set of their stands. Will post some info on them soon.

Reactions: YATTATTAK

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I would strongly prefer straight black. I'm thinking of going all blacked out on this bike, except maybe the blurples...

Another guy never got back to me on Shogun stuff, so I'll jump on these as soon as they're made available, depending on the price.
I am pretty sure the Yamaha fz09 won't be on there. Not sure about the trex racing. I am gonna black that out and blue the fz09. Should look pretty sweet

·
Registered
24 Posts
Man those sliders look great! I wish I had a company that made bike stuff near me to use as a test bike haha did they give you and sense of a timeline on getting them into production?

·
Registered
364 Posts
I like the slider on the motor mount. The bike name is overkill. Are sliders on the axles that helpful? Kevin from Twisted Throttle gave an answer that I didn't understand. I think he was saying they were only useful if you're racing.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Definitely interested in sliders and covers. I vote for ALL BLACK -- I don't need my sliders to say FZ-09 on them (maybe if it was a Ducati)

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Definitely interested in sliders and covers. I vote for ALL BLACK -- I don't need my sliders to say FZ-09 on them (maybe if it was a Ducati)
All black...I think you will be in luck then. =)

1 - 20 of 199 Posts