Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at getting one of these, super cheap alternative to the fender eliminator. However one problem is, what in the world am I going to do with my rear turn signals if i do get one? Does anybody have any suggestions? Trying to keep it cheap

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Check the legality in your state. They're illegal in California though many choppers have them.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Trippage LED passenger pegs + integrated turn signals. I have nothing but the plate hanging from the rear of my bike.

Smoooooth as gravy.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trippage LED passenger pegs + integrated turn signals. I have nothing but the plate hanging from the rear of my bike.

Smoooooth as gravy.
I've got those watsen signals on order, however the passenger led pegs look pretty cool. They're total replacement pegs and not just LED strips? Do you have a picture I could see?

·
Registered
539 Posts
You send in your pegs and they are installed inside the pegs themselves.

They are much brighter than they appear.

Also they are fully customizable, as in different arrangements for blinkers/brake lights and how many LEDs requested.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh wow thats neat, I saw on their site that I can get them powder coated as well. Thatll look awesome with the aftermarket tailight with integrated signals and watsen signals I'm getting. I wonder if theres a way to make all 3 blink sequentially like the new mustang turn signals do.

·
Registered
320 Posts
You send in your pegs and they are installed inside the pegs themselves.

They are much brighter than they appear.

Also they are fully customizable, as in different arrangements for blinkers/brake lights and how many LEDs requested.
Holy cow dude, were you doing some off roading?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Holy cow dude, were you doing some off roading?
Haha ND is a pretty dirty state. That and I haven't cleaned it yet this year, but I only started riding mid march cause of ole' man winter.

But yes, there were a few dirt/mud roads I've had to go through to scout my fishing spot.

Reactions: sparker
1 - 9 of 9 Posts