Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys,
I had a really hard time to located the measurements (how far it stand out) for the SW-Motech Frame sliders. Twisted Throttle was a bit disappointing with their answer (back-order), so I went straight to the source to SW-Motech.

And behold the great awesome Mr. Maier from Sales (supper dude!!), sends me over a 3d drawing and the official measurements of 115 mm (4.5 inches) that the frame slider stands out. So now I know and I have ordered it with the FZ-09 logo.. that will protect the niner radiator and engine parts :)

SW-Motech 3D Frame Slider drawing
3DSW-Motech-Yamaha09-FrameSliders.jpg

SW-Motech Yamaha 09 look
Yamaha09-SW-Motech.jpg

SW-Motech link
Frame Sliders for Yamaha MT-09 - reliable protection by SW-MOTECH.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was a little skeptical on how far the jotted out (if it was enough). Anyway thought that they looked the best by far! Bought them a while ago now and am very very happy!
The little metal SW-Motech logo is fine to imo (plus I didn't know there was any other option :p that must be new!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
I ordered mine about one month ago. They say there on back order aldo did not have the option of the fz-09 logo. Lucky! How long did you wait till you got yours?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was a little skeptical on how far the jotted out (if it was enough). Anyway thought that they looked the best by far! Bought them a while ago now and am very very happy!
The little metal SW-Motech logo is fine to imo (plus I didn't know there was any other option :p that must be new!)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BTW, how is the REAL looks (still great?). And does it really stick out 4.5 inches (115mm), it seems rather much but whats your take?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts