Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Brilliant. I'll have a 6 pack. Does it work with gin?

·
Registered
328 Posts
I've been searching for this water since my first job in high school. Finally, saw it on the internet, so it's gota be real.

HA, CLASSIC, that's one of the first things I ask our new hires to fetch. After asking a few large grinning people they usually get it.

Will dehydrated water keep me from pissing?

Is this water from a natural spring? Is it organic? Let's face it bottled water is the largest scam in the last 20 years. I've seen people buy slick stylish bottles of water for up to $8.00 for 16 oz. and I laugh every time I see a 18 wheeler full of bottled water. :LOL:

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Camp,

I totally agree. Most bottled water in this country comes out of a tap from places like Chicago. We have well water that's tested free of chemicals, heavy metals and bacteria. If I offered a glass of charcoal filtered well water to most of our party guests instead of plastic bottled water, they'd look at my like I'm from another planet.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
We sell millions of litres of publicly owned pure spring water to mainly Chinese companies for a pittance which they then make huge profits on.
We are a very stupid country sometimes.

·
Registered
60 Posts
:LOL: :ROFLMAO:
As an avid camper/hiker, this is hilarious... I can imagine the people buying it are the same ones eating their MRE's in the parking lot at the trailhead.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yeah, they’re usually freeze dried. Just add boiling water.
Just makes me laugh when people buy “fancy camping meals” and don’t even make it into the woods before eating them 😆.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts