Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts

We are proud to announce that we have put together a Supporting Member Benefit Package to offer to our members that would like to support FZ09.org directly. Some looking to help us get the word out with their friends, some wanting to organize meets, and some even wanted to donate to the site to keep the servers running. We didn't feel right taking anything like that without being able to offer something in return! We put our thinking caps on and decided to open up some great features on the site!

We owe everything that FZ09.org has become to you folks, our members! You guys have been asking about New Stickers, and we finally have them!

For just $14.99 a year, you can count yourself as one of the Elite Members of the best FZ09 site on the web! Consider supporting the site that you know and love!

To see what we have put together and the benefits associated, follow the link below:

FZ09.org Supporting Member Program

Please address question regarding the membership to NickJ (forum Admin), as this process of signing up and paying for the Supporting Member Program is handled on their end of the software.
Thanks,...........Vern

·
Premium Member
2,868 Posts
I would sign up in a heartbeat but with a credit card not PayPal.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
^ Every member should. If you can afford a FZ and all its mods, you can afford 1.25 a month.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
^ Every member should. If you can afford a FZ and all its mods, you can afford 1.25 a month.
Agreed. Especially if you're a member or outside-lurker who's benefitted from the insight & wisdom of others here.:cool:

·
Registered
247 Posts
I agree! No PayPal... Just Credit Card!

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Odd??? Link doesn't work for me. I tried last night and PayPal kicked me out... LOL I tough it was my old Mac acting up on me... same again.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would sign up in a heartbeat but with a credit card not PayPal.
If you don't want to use the PayPal option you get going via a check or money order as well. Just send it to the following address:

Dept of the FZ09.org Supporting Members
P.O. Box 3503
Cedar Park, TX 78630

Be sure to include your user name so that we can get your account fixed up.

If you block ads for donors, I will for sure. My phone can barely run this site due to all the gif/video/image ads.
As for ads, we don't have any video ads running for members that are signed in to the site. There should be only 2 ads running for members while signed in. We have actually worked really hard to make sure that the site and the info loads before anything else so that it delivers the best possible experience for our members while they are signed in. If you are seeing more ads, be sure that you are signed in.

·
Registered
320 Posts
If you don't want to use the PayPal option you get going via a check or money order as well. Just send it to the following address:

Dept of the FZ09.org Supporting Members
P.O. Box 3503
Cedar Park, TX 78630

Be sure to include your user name so that we can get your account fixed up.

As for ads, we don't have any video ads running for members that are signed in to the site. There should be only 2 ads running for members while signed in. We have actually worked really hard to make sure that the site and the info loads before anything else so that it delivers the best possible experience for our members while they are signed in. If you are seeing more ads, be sure that you are signed in.
I appreciate that, but even signed in my iphone 6 lags with this site when I try to do more than one tab, my hope in bringing that up is that like some other sites, you can make up for the ad revenue by premium memberships and it is a win/win.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts