Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very clean... and the levers look good. How much better are those mirrors? They look kinda cool... :)
Thanks! The mirrors work well and have a slight blue tint to them. The fit and finish are really good considering how little they cost me. They don't vibrate and offer a nice view of the road behind me and not of my elbows.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I spoke to someone on this forum and he likes theses ones a lot. I ordered a set if you search eBay with this
A Pair CNC Motorcycle Rear Side Mirrors For Yamaha V-Star / Virago / Warrior

·
Registered
111 Posts
I spoke to someone on this forum and he likes theses ones a lot. I ordered a set if you search eBay with this
A Pair CNC Motorcycle Rear Side Mirrors For Yamaha V-Star / Virago / Warrior
Poogamer69

·
Registered
555 Posts
Dudes........seriously..............

Buy the ones in the link. They are universal. See how they fit all those bikes? See all the extra hardware in the pic? They come with hardware to fit normal threaded bikes, and right hand mirror reverse threaded bikes. And with different bolt sizes, to accept pretty much any bike, all manufacturers, that mount mirrors this way.

All bikes, that utilise the mirror mounts like ours do, will accept these mirrors. There is no particular part number specifically for the FZ09.

·
Registered
98 Posts
What levers are those? I wanted some that would match the tank colour and it looks like you came pretty close. Nice bike my liquid graphite is all jelly now.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Dudes........seriously..............

Buy the ones in the link. They are universal. See how they fit all those bikes? See all the extra hardware in the pic? They come with hardware to fit normal threaded bikes, and right hand mirror reverse threaded bikes. And with different bolt sizes, to accept pretty much any bike, all manufacturers, that mount mirrors this way.

All bikes, that utilise the mirror mounts like ours do, will accept these mirrors. There is no particular part number specifically for the FZ09.
I ordered these mirrors and none of the hardware that came with it fit the right hand side reverse threads. Can someone tell me what the exact size is and if I need to get a reverse thread bolt? I went to home depot and they didn't have anything that would fit on the nut that comes with the right side mirror.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts