Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
What a great project, all of it!
I'm lovin the yellow wheels.(Matte black wheels are boring.)
Some day soon I'm gonna do something with the wheels on my FZ not too different than on some of my other stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wow! That sounds really good I can only imagine what it would sound like when upshifting/downshifting...

Let me know if he plans on making any to sell! Looking into exhuast options for another month then making my final decision.

·
Registered
185 Posts
That exhaust is bitchn
My Yoshi is huge and sticks way out the side.
I just ordered some yellow from colorite ,gonna paint radiator guard and hugger fender and some other misc pieces.
Also ordered pyramid fly screen and was thinking painting that yellow with yamaha black n white racing stipe up middle ,

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
That exhaust is bitchn
My Yoshi is huge and sticks way out the side.
I just ordered some yellow from colorite ,gonna paint radiator guard and hugger fender and some other misc pieces.
Also ordered pyramid fly screen and was thinking painting that yellow with yamaha black n white racing stipe up middle ,
THANKS!!! Those plans sound GREAT, post pics of the progress!!!

·
Registered
551 Posts
I LOVE the yellow wheels!

·
Registered
435 Posts
I want to see some finished shots of the bike. I love the yellow wheels! I still want to do a 50/50 split wheel job of half white half yellow since you never see that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I always wonder how much money is spent on doing all this. You will.never recoup the cost if you decide to sell or trade the bike in.

81 - 96 of 96 Posts