Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather sunny today and about 61 degrees and no wind. Headed south and road around the Sutter Buttes Mountain range. Supposed to be the smallest official mountain range. Very few cars, mostly flat roads with a few turns. Other bikes out on the road around them too. Got home after a couple hours ride and logged 94.5 miles. Because of sparse trees I was riding in the sun most of the trip.
buttes on fz s.jpg

Reactions: fz9-tx-guy and beck

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
i hate all of you that can ride right now, but i envy your photos - looks like a great ride!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i hate all of you that can ride right now, but i envy your photos - looks like a great ride!
in 1970 I was stationed at Ft Dix after my year in Nam. I did lots of sight seeing out there in the year I was there. Lots of US history places to go and things to do. Never been so cold.... lol

·
Registered
883 Posts
I did lots of sight seeing out there in the year I was there. Lots of US history places to go and things to do.
Nothing like a post about US history places on the east coast to make a shameless plug for a ride idea that MasonMoto#1 and I have discussed in the following thread...
http://www.yamahafz09.com/forum/9-f...-riders-all-you-other-mid-atlantic-rider.html

The thread has gone silent since just before Christmas, but getting the word out to other FZ-09 riders anywhere near northern Virginia (or if you're not near) before May 2014 would be great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts