Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
image.jpg Im curious if this tiny fairing lip directly beneath headlight of the street rally has a technical item name... Im a big fan, gonna ask my dealership to get me one.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Good luck.... Yamaha is REALLY anal about selling parts out-of-market. If it doesn't come to the US, your best bet is getting someone in that market to buy and ship it to you.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
i'd be interested too along with the side fairings this has - unfortunately i doubt even if they were available you could get it in the color that matches the bike.

·
Registered
156 Posts
when i asked my dealer about the rally seat they said they couldnt get it in the states but recommended i ck out ebay uk from time to time. this may work for you too.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'd be interested too along with the side fairings this has - unfortunately i doubt even if they were available you could get it in the color that matches the bike.
Ya, i would whind up painting and wrapping it to match my fly screen and hand guards.
I really like the effect of that little thing, haha, such a simple accessory does so much for the bike texturally.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts