Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently, Lloyd Horton and I crossed paths. Lloyd, an avid motorcyclist and owner of a Triumph Tiger 1050, puts out a pretty cool weekly web broadcast: Electric KoolAid for the Road. Not only did the Yamaha FZ-09 pique Lloyd’s curiousity, but he was interested in hearing more about what Stoltec Moto is, how we operate, and what some of our plans are. Take some time and listen to Electric KoolAid for the Road.

The segment in question can be found here: Stoltec Moto. Historic Moto Gran Prix. Yamaha FZ09

I'm not affiliated with the Electric KoolAid crew, but I recommend checking them out. They have some pretty interesting content that you won't find elsewhere.

Stoltec Moto in the News: Electric KoolAid for the Road! | StoltecMoto

·
Super Moderator
4,344 Posts
Thanks for the plug Nick. It was great having you on the show. Our mission is to present guests that reflect an enthusiastic dedication to our sport, and you certainly fill the bill. If I get lucky and find the FZ09 to be comfortable for me with my hip "condition", you can be sure that I will be all over your products. Stay toasty until warmer weather comes.
~lloyd

·
Registered
225 Posts
Cool link Nick, and nice segment to you both.
I too am stoked to have found such a dedicated vendor that also rides what I do.
It isn't very often that you find someone who offers it all, from free how-to advice, step by step development/progress reports, to high end solutions.

I appreciate your efforts Nick, and I am greedily awaiting my next Stoltec Moto shipment!:evil6:

Lloyd, if you get a chance to ride one, DO IT! So much fun even stock, but with a few upgrades, ooooh yeah!
I find it hard to wipe the STUPID GRIN off of my face.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Listening now. Nick, I think you made a smart move offering 1st to market support for the FZ. I really hope it gives you long term, profitable business

1 - 4 of 4 Posts