Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone running the M4 with the DB killer that has the Stoltec M4 flash?

Its my understanding that the flash is designed to work with the DB killer removed and thus it will be a little rich with the DB killer installed..I'm interested in hearing from anyone who runs with it in as to how it performs.

My ECU will be back Monday, and I have already installed the M4..I'm just looking for some feedback ahead of time as to what to expect....

I actually spoke with Nick about it and he suggested I ask around as he has no experience with the DB still installed...so what say you..anyone doing this, or am I alone...Im not opposed to running with it out, just so long as its not too loud....I dont want to attract any unwanted attention from those guys with the flashing lights on their cars.....:)

·
Registered
877 Posts
Is anyone running the M4 with the DB killer that has the Stoltec M4 flash?

Its my understanding that the flash is designed to work with the DB killer removed and thus it will be a little rich with the DB killer installed..I'm interested in hearing from anyone who runs with it in as to how it performs.

My ECU will be back Monday, and I have already installed the M4..I'm just looking for some feedback ahead of time as to what to expect....

I actually spoke with Nick about it and he suggested I ask around as he has no experience with the DB still installed...so what say you..anyone doing this, or am I alone...Im not opposed to running with it out, just so long as its not too loud....I dont want to attract any unwanted attention from those guys with the flashing lights on their cars.....:)
Seems ok on mine.

May run both bikes on dyno next week.

One with M 4 slip on and ECU flash and the other with Akra TI and Power Commander.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts