Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, looks like Yamaha touted out 3 new motorcycles (actually 1 was a makeover), but no new FJ-09 yet. I guess they didn't want to up stage the FZ-07 Moto Cage which is a different buyers market in my opinion. I think our next hope of a debut will be in Italy come November 3 when Yamaha has already hinted at the new refreshed R1 and R6 models. Not giving up hope the new FJ will be shown then. If not, looks like we would have to wait for a 2016 debut if it does come to market.

Still very happy with my FZ-09 and would be a tough call to keep it if an FJ comes out; will have to find a way to keep both I guess. Unless the FJ comes out with ABS, TC, and Cruise Control while keeping the same engine outputs I would then have to trade in the FZ for it.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Count me into the disappointed club. Would have good to see at least the prototype.

·
Vendor
3,297 Posts
Sooo, given this is an italian site picture, can we assume that EICMA will debut a prototype or ready for production version come November?
That's the rumored TDM, which is different than the FJ09 we saw earlier. The FJ has a unique headlight, fairing, and tail section. Lord, it's getting difficult to read between Yamaha's lines with all these spin-offs of the FZ-09 and FZ-07.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts