Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone! My name is Steve, I am the new guy. I am currently living in Enterprise, AL stationed here as an instructor pilot in the AH-64D. I am picking up my bike on Monday as soon as it shows up at the dealership, been waiting a few weeks already and it is killing me. I am getting the orange version and already have a graves fender eliminator and asv levers ordered as well. Lots of great content here on the forums and looking forward to becoming a member of the community!

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Welcome! And congrats on Choosing Orange. It is by far the fastest model and women all fall down with their legs in the air when they see the Orange FZ roll by.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You know funny thing about the first two repliers is that I was born in Nashville and I went to school at BSU! Kind of crazy!

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Welcome Steve. Seems like there's a disproportionate number of pilots here. Maybe pilots like to feel like they're flying when not in an aircraft?

·
Registered
663 Posts
The FZ is a little lower performance than the Apache, but not much. As soon as an aftermarket chain gun shows up, it will be in the hunt.

Welcome. Have fun. Ride safe, fly safe.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Welcome! You're not too far from me. Let me know if you find any good roads up there.

I wonder which has a greater power-to-weight ratio: FZ-09 or Apache?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts