1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm in for that.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just south of Forks of the Credit road on hwy 10 is a restaurant and gas station. The restaurant used to be Flapjacks and was great for breakfast. Its now called Caledon Family restaurant, which was a huge mistake, and I'm not sure if its even open any more. I never see cars there when I drive by a few times a week in my early morning commute. Southwards on the corner of Hwy 10 and King Street is another gas station with a restaurant. I've heard the food there is ok. There aren't many other choices around there. Around Orangeville there's some much better choices.

·
Registered
113 Posts
heh, Bob, you should probably re-title this post as Southern Ontario meet up / group ride. maybe so it catches the attention of the other Ontario riders on here. I know I just go to active topics to read the forum, and never really look at what subcategory things are under.

https://goo.gl/maps/taupLwCRLPq

This might be a nice ride. We could meet either in Belfountain, or at the other end at Champ Burgers at Hwy 10 and 89 in Primrose. It includes 3 of the best riding roads in Southern ontario - Forks of the Credit, Hockley Road, and River Road (my favorite)

·
Registered
204 Posts
heh, Bob, you should probably re-title this post as Southern Ontario meet up / group ride. maybe so it catches the attention of the other Ontario riders on here. I know I just go to active topics to read the forum, and never really look at what subcategory things are under.

This might be a nice ride. We could meet either in Belfountain, or at the other end at Champ Burgers at Hwy 10 and 89 in Primrose. It includes 3 of the best riding roads in Southern ontario - Forks of the Credit, Hockley Road, and River Road (my favorite)
Is anyone interested in doing a real ride and go up to muskoka, a lot better roads than the forks crap.

If you guys are interested I can post a proper route, about 10 hour ride

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Tried to edit, not sure I can change the title.

I'm flexible on the route, let me have a look over the weekend when I get a chance.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Is anyone interested in doing a real ride and go up to muskoka, a lot better roads than the forks crap.

If you guys are interested I can post a proper route, about 10 hour ride
^^^^^^This guy knows what he's talking about!!! I spend many days riding Muskoka every year.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Weather's looking good, fellas! I'm easy to go wherever. We just need somewhere to meet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'd love to come guys, but the seat on this bike limits me to like 3 hours...Then my ass blows out

1 - 20 of 58 Posts