Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new April/May edition of Sportrider magazine has a first ride article on the new FJ09.....by Kent. It is very favorable and talks about all the stuff that Yamaha did different to it vs. the FZ09

Reactions: Steve101

·
Registered
857 Posts
The new April/May edition of Sportrider magazine has a first ride article on the new FJ09.....by Kent. It is very favorable and talks about all the stuff that Yamaha did different to it vs. the FZ09
Have to go to the store and get it, Thanks for the heads up. Keeping the FZ, it is the bike I wanted.

Ride Safe.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
....And to say he Loves the FJ is an understatement......He actually says "its a steal" at $10,500 :cool:

Reactions: triplethreat

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've said it before, and I'll say it again....if I didn't already have a ST1300 for our sport-touring rides, I'd probably seriously consider the FJ09 with a set of the hard bags. I saw one in person up on Deals Gap about a month ago and it was absolutely beautiful in the Red.

Reactions: Steve101

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
There's a current YouTube out with a dude pretty much riding the FJ on the rear tire through the entire, long video. Same red model. Search for FJ-09 wheelies.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Just loaded the app and read the entire article as a free preview. Suspension still not perfect. I am totally convinced that spending the difference to personalize the FZ with mods that I choose is the best route. The only exception is if you really prefer a touring bike. People buying this will still spend a good chunk of change on mods of their choice. I'd rather start at $8000.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Dang! might have to move the We-strom out of the Airtight Garage.

Ride Safe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts