Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my fevered rush to upgrade my FZ, I somehow ordered two sets of Spiegler front brake lines in the stock configuration (one line from the master cylinder and one that crosses over the front fender to both calipers).
The lines are colored "Smoke with Titanium colored fittings". Nick sells them for $105 + Shipping. I will sell this front line kit for $100 - shipping USPS included. The Smoke color looks very nice with the Liquid Graphite FZs.
PM me if you are interested.

quicksilver

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
emtechbali,

Sorry man I almost forgot I posted this. I am currently out of town, but will be home Thursday night. I can send you a photo then. I ordered the lines through Nick at Stoltec Moto and he is holding it for me. I will take some shots of my bike with the same transparent smoke and titanium fittings. If you go to the Spiegel website you can see what they look like. Also this is line setup is the same as the OEM. One line comes down from the master cylinder and connects to the left side caliper and one shorter line loops over the rear of the fender from the left caliper and terminates at the right caliper. So it routes the same way as your stock line and uses all the OEM clamps that are on your bike now. I got mine installed a couple weeks ago and you can feel the difference in response as compared to the rubber OEM lines.

quicksilver

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm interested , is it front and rear or only one side? Pm please

1 - 11 of 11 Posts