Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody use a Mobil Speedpass? I just got mine and am really excited not to have to dig into my pocket and pull out my card from my wallet with gloves on any more. I am always checking the zipper on my pocket to make sure it is closed. Pull key from ignition, hit pegasus, open tank, fuel, ignition, goodbye.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
My way of doing it is a little similar: Pull key from ignition, open tank, let gas attendant fuel, ignition, hit gas attendant, goodbye.

Why hit the gas attendant....???? Is this your violent side........???

·
Banned
3,470 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Anybody use a Mobil Speedpass? I just got mine and am really excited not to have to dig into my pocket and pull out my card from my wallet with gloves on any more. I am always checking the zipper on my pocket to make sure it is closed. Pull key from ignition, hit pegasus, open tank, fuel, ignition, goodbye.
My way of doing it is a little similar: Pull key from ignition, open tank, let gas attendant fuel, ignition, hit gas attendant, goodbye.
My way of doing it is: Pull key from ignition, open tank, fist bump pegasus, fuel, ignition, goodbye.

When I ordered my speedpass I selected the option to have them send me two passes, I had one sewn into my glove. :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts