Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I purchased the SP Engineering fender eliminator, and Ive got to say it is awesome! very fast shipping from across the pond (UK). Very well made, and included an LED plate light. Install took 15 min max.

I still have to wire the plate light in (they gave me extra connectors). And I will be getting the integrated tail light from the guy here on the forum.
Im really satisfied. Cant wait to get everything installed!

Here are my pics of it installed:

Reactions: RockSlyde

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no it doesnt, but I popped out the seat lock cover from the stock fender, and I will be making a bracket to reattach. There is a hole that the plate light wires goes through, that I can attach a bolt to. Id rather bolt something up, than it being open and exposed

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
108 Posts
Another SP Engineering satisfied customer. It says it's not designed to fit the OEM indicators so anyone considering should bear that in mind. I'd already swapped out the OEM horrors for some LED ones so not an issue. I'd like to claim that I fitted it all myself but I didn't. This being Thailand there's a bike accessories shop 5 minutes away and I asked them to do it for me. Total cost THB 200 (US$ 6.20) :) The plate holder is 8" wide.

SP3.jpg SP rear.jpg SP rear view.jpg SP side.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts