Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Date TBD

Likely Area: Central PBC -----> Wellington

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Ya know Steve, I can deal with an "October" ride/meet, but I swear, if you post one up in Dec/Jan/Feb or March, I'm coming after you. That would just be cruel and unusual punishment to any of us that have to live through a winter of any kind that involves temperature under 50 degrees! :cool:

Reactions: marthy and beck

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya know Steve, I can deal with an "October" ride/meet, but I swear, if you post one up in Dec/Jan/Feb or March, I'm coming after you. That would just be cruel and unusual punishment to any of us that have to live through a winter of any kind that involves temperature under 50 degrees! :cool:

Haha. I've been praying for 50's since July 4th -- At this point I'd settle for 70's...:cool:

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Me and wify went to Clearwater Beach 3 years ago for New Years Eve and watch the last sunset of the year. That was a nice bike ride...

Riding season is about to start here in FL. Can't wait... lol

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Me and wify went to Clearwater Beach 3 years ago for New Years Eve and watch the last sunset of the year. That was a nice bike ride...

Riding season is about to start here in FL. Can't wait... lol
We can tell those tough guys up in TN, PA, and CT, what it's like to Ride in 75F Sunshine in November, December, January, February, and March...:eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Yeah, If you did a ride down to the keys in winter, I would be just pissed… :cool:

Reactions: beck

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
We can tell those tough guys up in TN, PA, and CT, what it's like to Ride in 75F Sunshine in November, December, January, February, and March...:eek:ccasion14:
And there lies the problem........I'm an old guy.......and NOT tough! Cold weather Sucks! Don't make me sneak down your way and paint your bike Graphite instead of Red........it wouldn't be pretty! :eagerness:

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And there lies the problem........I'm an old guy.......and NOT tough! Cold weather Sucks! Don't make me sneak down your way and paint your bike Graphite instead of Red........it wouldn't be pretty! :eagerness:
Exactly. "It wouldn't be pretty." Insulting All those fine Members of the Forum who got stuck with a graphite bike? :sign18:

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Steve.....I like the way you said......"Got stuck with" :cool:

And in all fairness, I like the Graphite bikes....just not the Burple wheels.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Red scares most Living things. Biggg Fact. :p

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Anyone...???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts