Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Thursday March 5th we have a good group meet at 9am in Tucson. We will be riding through Gates Pass in the morning then up good ole Mount Lemmon have guys from Phoenix area already coming if you would like to join meet at 76 N Scott Ave Tucson AZ, it is a parking garage that motorcycles are free ;););););) we will be parked all the way at the top you can pm me for more details if needed

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in, can't wait! For anyone in the phx valley who wants to group up for the ride down to Tucson, me and another member are meeting up at 7001 W Sundust rd chandler, AZ 85226 at 7AM.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
How many people do you expect? I don't think I want to ride amongst a large mob. Also, the weather forecast says it's only going to be in the sixties down in the valley, Mount Lemmon will be kind of chilly. It's supposed to be much warmer early next week.

·
Registered
5 Posts
How many people do you expect? I don't think I want to ride amongst a large mob. Also, the weather forecast says it's only going to be in the sixties down in the valley, Mount Lemmon will be kind of chilly. It's supposed to be much warmer early next week.
Only 4 or 5 of us so far, certainly not a mob. This was kind of a spur of the moment last minute thing that sparked up on Instagram of all places. I happened to be off work this week so were just makin it happen. Feel free to join, if nothing else and your local just come to the rooftop meetup spot to shoot the shit and see some other niners for a bit. I always enjoy meetin new people.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts