Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone im zakk. Im 23 been riding for 3 years now. Had a Ninja 500 for a couple months then had a cbr600rr 2 seasons racked up around 10000 miles. Just sold her 2 weeks ago. Been going crazy but im finally meeting with my buddy at motorcyle mall to put a down doposit on a 15 fz. Pretty excited about this bike. Was pretty set on drz until i saw the fz. Bike literallty has everything i wanted. Im pretty sure there going to push a 14 model with blue wheels which i dont hate but i was kinda set on the matte gray. Well see if the price is right. It`s one of my best friends selling it to me and he knows im not going to budge unless its a good deal. Look forward to chatting with you guys and if anyone is the the north jersey area i gotta ton of riding buddies. Sure we can get some groups this spring.

PS matte would also match my car.

Veloster%202013%2014%20septembre%20002.jpg

·
Registered
369 Posts
Whats up everyone im zakk. Im 23 been riding for 3 years now. Had a Ninja 500 for a couple months then had a cbr600rr 2 seasons racked up around 10000 miles. Just sold her 2 weeks ago. Been going crazy but im finally meeting with my buddy at motorcyle mall to put a down doposit on a 15 fz. Pretty excited about this bike. Was pretty set on drz until i saw the fz. Bike literallty has everything i wanted. Im pretty sure there going to push a 14 model with blue wheels which i dont hate but i was kinda set on the matte gray. Well see if the price is right. It`s one of my best friends selling it to me and he knows im not going to budge unless its a good deal. Look forward to chatting with you guys and if anyone is the the north jersey area i gotta ton of riding buddies. Sure we can get some groups this spring.

PS matte would also match my car.
Welcome to the club. I am from South Jersey and there are quite a few of us Jerseyans on here... We had a North Jersey meet-up a few weeks ago, definitely would do it again! I too like the 2015 color options. Though I REALLY like the Yellow...

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Congrats and welcome - lot of nnj meet ups if you're down where in nnj are you?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Welcome neighbor. Hurry up and get that FZ !

Reactions: zakkwylde

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Welcome. Bunch of you fist-pumpers here. :p
It would be cool to meet up with you guys sometime... as long as you're cool with having a Connecticunt tag along.
if we let you into our clan than we have to let all of the other Connecticut goons in - i dont know about that :)

Reactions: Niner

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Wayne. Right off 23 behind the bottle king if your are familar with the area.
nice! Davinci and I (well I just started) riding with the tri state sport bike club - leaves out the luk oil gas station near target on Route 23 in riverdale pretty much every weekend.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice! Davinci and I (well I just started) riding with the tri state sport bike club - leaves out the luk oil gas station near target on Route 23 in riverdale pretty much every weekend.
Thats awesome. Thats literally a 2 minute drive. Putting my deposit down this week pretty bummed ill have the bike in the winter. Oh well Hope its not as bad as last years.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
there are still plenty of good riding days left - depending on your cold tolerance :)

Reactions: Niner

·
Registered
474 Posts
Reactions: Niner and beck

·
Registered
619 Posts
<snip> im finally meeting with my buddy at motorcyle mall to put a down doposit on a 15 fz</snip>
Do yourself a favor - before you make a deposit at motorcycle mall (assuming you're talking about the one in bellville, right?) go see Vito over at F.W. Speer on Main Ave, in Passaic (right off Rt 3 - Closer to you than MM). Bunch of good guys over there, gave me a no-hassle, smoking hot deal on my FZ, and don't jerk you around like every salesman at Motorcycle Mall does (or at least does to me. maybe i have one of those faces -- I digress)

F.W. Speer on FaceBook

Reactions: Davinci

·
Registered
474 Posts
go see Vito over at F.W. Speer on Main Ave, in Passaic (right off Rt 3 - Closer to you than MM). Bunch of good guys over there,
Agreed. I have not dealt with MM, but good dealings with Joe at F.W.

Reactions: chris1261

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
i had a good experience with billy at hanover powersports but i dont think they have an FZ09's in - agree with everyone that MM sucks.

I went in there to buy a kawi ninja 1000 - i had cash in hand and the sales guy i was passed to told me he didnt feel like writing up the paper work and if i could come back on the weekend or later on the following week. I was floored.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hurry up and get that FZ. I grew up in Montville,know Wayne very well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I will check them out for sure. I live like 2 blocks from pompton honda so i dont mind a smal drive for service. Thing for me is one of my best friends work there and i already got a bike through him so he more and took care of me. But if i can get a better deal i will always take it. Thanks for all the suggestions guys!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts