Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was looking on the other FZ site several? of us also use

Saw a 'tease video' link that Duck posted for the akra exhaust ... 7 seconds ... No exhaust noise .. Pfftt ...

So on the iPad I hit the centre of the little 4vid in the window thing at the end of the first vid .. cos I wanted to see the vision again....

I got this ... Which wasn't an option in the 4pics available..... Is this an Easter egg type thing?

Is it actually the akra can in the second half of video? ... The sound is different ... I 'think' it looks different too ....

I'm not sure what I'm looking at?!

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
I don't know either but Damn, that sounds pretty good.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looking at left side of bike .. paused about 2 seconds in... looks standard 'scrotum' ... then 2nd bike ... about 11-12 second mark ... as he straightens up and begins to bring his foot back to the peg ... if you can pause it before foot covers the area .. no scrotum profile ... looks like akra profile?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
first bike is stock. the second bike has the akra exhaust and some other accessories (fly screen, radiator side guards, engine guards, different chain guard), it's probably the same bike in this post.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
reckon you hit it square on there Bobby! .. was so excited to see/hear the exhaust .. i totally zoned out on the rest of the bike! .. Good Job That Man!! :encouragement:

·
Registered
77 Posts
... the akra can in the second half of the video...

MANNN!!! 2nd BIKE!!!.....I Am Soooo Psyched!!! Great Vid! Thanks for posting that JANX101.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts