Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Please remember that cornstarch (cornflour) and water mixed together makes a binding agent to thicken sauces. It makes edible glue.
Dont put edible glue on your arse.
I'm sure there's website devoted to that.

·
Registered
'16 FZ09, Blue
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I wear bicycle shorts as well. I really don't like to ride without them.
Loosenut,
When y'all say bicycle shorts, do you mean the ones with or without the built-in pad? And how about brand recommendations, Thanks

·
Registered
'16 FZ09, Blue
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Valid point.. Ive strayed away from powders because I've made enough wall spackle to patch a hole in the wall. I just get out my trimmers once in a while and call it a day. If it's really bad and uncontrollable, there's always lazer hair removal. I know a guy, his nickname is Wolfman. Guy has a carhart suit made of hair from his neck to his ankles, hot summers are not fun for him. If you gotta shave it, shave it man. No harm in taking care of yourself.
What trimmers can y'all recommend?

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
2,387 Posts
Surely you've seen these ads all over the place...

I mean, they sure are pricey, but it sounds like they've thought this through pretty well. The blades are replaceable, and the thing is waterproof. You'd be the perfect guinea pig - no pun intended - to try this out and report back to us! 😁

·
Registered
370 Posts
Reactions: GreatHolio

·
Registered
'16 FZ09, Blue
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Are you guys ever serious! Y'all crack me up LOLOL. Yeh I've seen those advertised but I figure they are overpriced to pay for all that advertising. Any other suggestions? Panasonic, Norelco, Remington??? Duct tape???

·
Registered
68 Posts
I've been using the same battery powered beard trimmer for years, works real well.
I'll second Philips Norelco as a good brand. I've also used their battery powered beard trimmers for most of my adult life. I get at least 8-10 years out of one. This is the one I use: Multigroom 9000 Face, Head and Body MG7770/49 | Norelco (philips.com), but I have a big beard so all the attachments come in handy.

Perhaps something more like this: Philips Norelco Showerproof Body Groomer – Series 1000 | Philips Norelco. That's what I'd get if I were you. Looks way easier to "get in there" and use at "funny angles" than a normal beard trimmer. Just sayin... And cheaper! Actually, this one looks better as it comes with 5 and 7mm guards: Bodygroom 3500 Showerproof body groomer BG5025/49 | Norelco (philips.com)

·
Registered
2020 MT-09
901 Posts
Any clippers will do. Buy a set with the different guards so you can trim down to your liking. Fade it in and all that fun stuff. I certainly wouldn't go to short as no one wants to watch one scratching their ass all day. I'd also recommend so good conditioner to soften up the hair after you trim down!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Loosenut,
When y'all say bicycle shorts, do you mean the ones with or without the built-in pad? And how about brand recommendations, Thanks
Brand? I haven't a clue.

I have a few brands and all are similar. I get ones with Gel padding.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts