Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling two Puig New Generation Windscreens for 2014-2016 Yamaha FZ-09. I'd prefer to sell them together in one transaction, but would consider selling separately.

1) New in box Puig Touring Naked New Generation Windscreen - Dark Smoke. Perfect condition. All hardware, instructions, etc included. Has only been out of the box just to be absolutely positive it does indeed fit.
2) Used Puig Touring Naked New Generation Windscreen - Clear. Came on the FZ-09 I recently acquired. TO BE CLEAR, it has some blemishes, swirl marks, scuffs, etc. No cracks or signs of yellowing. Nothing that I deemed would make it unusable by any means. Still perfectly effective at wind deflection, I just found I prefer riding the 09 with no screen. Mounting brackets and hardware included.

I'd do $100 for the pair shipped (lower 48). Like I said, prefer to just sell in one shot, but could split them up if I have to, but would have to charge shipping. Something like 75/25+shipping I reckon. Coming out of Indianapolis, Indiana.
IMG_20200112_105324.jpg
IMG_20200112_110747.jpg
IMG_20200112_110844.jpg
IMG_20200112_105443.jpg
IMG_20200112_112954.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Price drop - $70 for the new Dark Smoke windshield, shipped (lower 48 US only). Will throw in clear used windshield if you want it. Will probably just toss the clear if it isn't wanted.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mounting hardware for used clear shield sold.

NIB Dark Smoke still available, still for $70 (shipping included) anywhere lower 48 US. Used clear shield still a "freebie" with purchase, if it's wanted. Mounting hardware that comes with the new dark smoke screen is the same set as used for the clear.

·
Registered
967 Posts
big thumbs up to washed. prompt shipping, and basically had to beg the guy to take some extra money off me for the clear screen without mounts (same as my sport screen).

someone pay it forward to this man in the future. seems like a real honest member just trying to do right by our little community here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts