1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
i'm glad i ride with a group of guys that like to ride on roads with you know, TURNS, and not cruise on the highway and congested major roads.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Bummer about the steer stem nut.

He is wrong however. The front end will not fall off.

That being said if he loosened the top clamp pinch bolts then He could have a serious problem.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
"dude, that's torqued to 95 pound feet."

Steve 101's brother?

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Wow, that looks boring as hell.

And bwahaha... Pound feet of torque?

And, the front end will fall off? Really? How astute... I'd like to see that too!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Not me, three max in a group, First order of business, get out of town. If I lived there I would a buy a chopper, Oh look wave at each other and the kiddies passing us in the minivan.

Ride Safe

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
I loved it when he got off the bike, at a light, to take a photo on his cell phone...

This is why I don't ride in groups. It is very hard to find people that Id trust. I've had a few friends that were of that caliber, but they have moved across the country. A good many riders are immature ass hats...

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Didn't he say that they had the nut off on his buddies bike, because they removed the forks? I've never had to remove the top triple to remove a fork...? Yeah, he said they had a huge breaker bar on it when they worked on his buddies forks?

Genius.

·
Registered
218 Posts
i'm glad i ride with a group of guys that like to ride on roads with you know, TURNS, and not cruise on the highway and congested major roads.
Sometimes you have to make due with what you have. If it weren't for highways with cloverleaf interchanges I wouldn't have very many turns. I have to ride about an hour and fifteen minutes away from home to find some actual twisty roads.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Sometimes you have to make due with what you have. If it weren't for highways with cloverleaf interchanges I wouldn't have very many turns. I have to ride about an hour and fifteen minutes away from home to find some actual twisty roads.
For sure. No disrespect to these guys at all - I have to ride 45 min to an hour to get to the good stuff but man is it sweet when I get there.

As long as you have fun riding, ride on.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I know who it is but I ain't telling!

Reactions: Lee Drew

·
Registered
835 Posts

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts