Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Two riders crash into river and a house burned down

I go riding, two friends of mine ahead of me crash into the river. I helped where I could, traffic backed up, cops, firetrucks, ambulances, helicopters arrived.

Then two hours later, as I'm at a small party and telling them about what happened, we suddenly notice an odd orange glow across the street, thru the curtains. Again, traffic backed up, cops, firetrucks, ambulances arrived.

Weird night. Thank God that nobody was home at the fire and my two friends survived and are at the hospital. About forty of us rode by the hospital last night, revving engines and honking.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That would be an awesome idea. I spend alot of time on trails, I'll check it out!

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Scary crash, is it known why they went off the road? The video makes it look like it happened in a straight...

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This was next to Moores Creek, on way to Idaho city. The fire was two hours later in Boise. I ended up crashing at my friends house/at the party. The road was blocked with emergency vehicles and I didn't want to see what would happen next if I rode home.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I know the spot, I put my first RC51 in that same river at Dagget Creek. I almost rode to Trudy's for lunch this weekend, glad I missed this deal.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think that the rider in front came out of the corner too hot and the rider behind him just followed him, target fixation.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts