Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a Utah rider with a Corbin and a rider with a Sargent seat for the FZ09 who would be willing to let me rest my butt on their ride for a minute to compare before I make the decision on which seat to buy.

·
Super Moderator
5,762 Posts
I'm going to leave this thread in the General Section because of the nature of the question being asked. Please folks, DON'T try to turn this into a "Seat Thread" by telling everyone how great a Seat Concepts, or a Corbin, or a Sargaent, or a blah, blah, blah, seat is. If you can help out the O.P., please respond in here.

Thanks!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Looking for a Utah rider but you are in Rhode Island?

·
Registered
225 Posts
count me in the confused group.
Well, I'd say either the guy moved and didn't change his location, or he is, for some reason, in Utah at the moment, and would like to test out said seat.

Either way, I'm sure the dude knows where he currently resides. I'd say he's probably got that much figured out.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
He mentioned in another post he recently moved to Utah.

·
Registered
343 Posts
There is a new south park tonight.
The wicked one is just finishing.
Go jump off a mountain at point of the mountain if you tah is your home.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I'm looking for a Utah rider with a Corbin and a rider with a Sargent seat for the FZ09 who would be willing to let me rest my butt on their ride for a minute to compare before I make the decision on which seat to buy.

I'm not near you but I have a Corbin and have sat on a Seargent (Seargent waited just a little to long to announce for me). For spirited riding the Seargent will let you move around a little better, the Corbin is comfier but I tend to slide forward under hard braking which I'm told the Seargent doesn't. For long rides or commuting you could go either way, but I'm glad I got the Corbin. For carrying a passenger - the Corbin Gunfighter and Lady wins hands down. FWIW: The Seargent owner liked his seat better.

Disclaimer: My opinion is as everyone else's - only worth what you paid for it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts