Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all. I'm just wondering if anyone could take the time to explain how those fillers for the front singles work?
Their are no instructions and they said you need two per single. Also one hole is a bit off set then another ( 2 have Center holes and 2 have the holes just offset ) Thx

·
Registered
84 Posts
One goes on the inside of the blinkers housing and one goes on the outside. The reason for 2 on each side is because it "sandwiches" the housing when you tighten the nut onto the threads of the blinker. You will have to remove the whole piece to do the install. Good luck. I hope this helps a little bit. uploadfromtaptalk1404517630348.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1404517666876.jpg

·
Registered
84 Posts
And as for one of the holes being off center, just decide which one you like better and use that one on the outside.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you. I can not find a picture of the ones I have (importations thibault ) I will look for the package later for the part #. I do get the part where they sandwich but the ones I have are not flat like most I have seen. I have them installed but it just doesn't look correct to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mpw. Here are the fillers that I'm using

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts