Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode up to Payson AZ today.

On the way back headed south on 87 was passed by a Graphite FZ09 rolling with another guy riding a CBR(?)

Turned right and headed west on E Shea toward Scottsdale around 2:30pm
today.

Anyone on the forum?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Wasn't me but in north phoenix valley. Saw another graphite on cave creek road last week south of the 101. Doing wheelies out of stop lights: I was in cage with my wife at the time. Careful grasshopper, there is such a thing as too much fun...

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
We should organize a meet! I'm in Tucson but would love to ride up and meet some fellow FZ owners.

·
Registered
78 Posts
lets make this happen! ive got 2600 miles already on my graphite all in the area of payson globe mesa tempe looking for some people that wanna ride

·
Registered
15 Posts
It's not much of a ride, but I'll have my FZ-09 up at the Pavilions this Saturday evening. I'll be up there with a few other friends enjoying the sights if anyone else wants to meet up.

Chris....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Another sighting...

Red FZ-09 headed southbound on Alma School at Chandler heights.

This was this morning (30 April) around 5:45 am.

·
Registered
160 Posts
It's not much of a ride, but I'll have my FZ-09 up at the Pavilions this Saturday evening. I'll be up there with a few other friends enjoying the sights if anyone else wants to meet up.

Chris....
i was up there last saturday with some buddys and i was looking at cars and i spotted a fz-09 ride by and that was the first time i saw another fz-09 rider, cant remeber the name though haha and if your going to be up there i will probably roll up there, around what time do you usually go ?

·
Registered
160 Posts
lets make this happen! ive got 2600 miles already on my graphite all in the area of payson globe mesa tempe looking for some people that wanna ride
im always down for a ride anytime... as soon as i get a new front tire lol its the original tire and its got over 9k on it should be getting one on friday :icon_thumright:

·
Registered
15 Posts
i was up there last saturday with some buddys and i was looking at cars and i spotted a fz-09 ride by and that was the first time i saw another fz-09 rider, cant remeber the name though haha and if your going to be up there i will probably roll up there, around what time do you usually go ?
We are usually up there by 6 or so and stay until 830 or 9. I have to work every other weekend so we are there every two weeks or so. I'm normally on my Ducati and have a friend ride the FZ.

Look forward to seeing you if you can make it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts