Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,762 Posts
Is this the new trend to ride with shorts and wife beaters...
It's been around as long as there have been motorcycles I'm guessing. Bad judgement has no bounds!

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Interesting first post......

Reactions: beck and Horsman

·
Registered
2,155 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Squids... Never Heard of Them.... :sad3:

·
Registered
539 Posts
If it's hot out, I'll wear shorts and a T-shirt. Sue me, hate me, I don't give a shit. Express your superior knowledge and wisdom how I will inevitably die when I will inevitably crash.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
If it's hot out, I'll wear shorts and a T-shirt. Sue me, hate me, I don't give a shit. Express your superior knowledge and wisdom how I will inevitably die when I will inevitably crash.
You're free to do whatever you want to....

Appears the lights are on but No Ones home:cool:

Reactions: mrugeFZ-09

·
Registered
539 Posts
You're free to do whatever you want to....

Appears the lights are on but No Ones home:cool:
Ha, here comes the flamethrower. I don't feel like sweating my balls off when I have to get somewhere a few miles away...

Reactions: mrugeFZ-09

·
Registered
511 Posts
There is a group of photographers that hang out on a certain corner in the Deals Gap area to film dorks crashing. According to them even blue jeans don't hold up in a crash. All I ever hear is about is the ER nurse scrubbing wounds with a brush to get all the little rocks out. I'll keep my pants on thank you.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Been there done that. ^

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Hey magilk441, welcome to the forum.

Can I ask a question? Why so hostile and defensive man? No one was attacking you directly, heck no one knows that you don't ride with gear until you volunteered that info. Are you just trolling and trying to bait people, or do you have a legitimate, defensible position that you would like to argue?

No matter what, I hope you find this place as much of a sanctuary as a lot of the rest of us do

·
Registered
539 Posts
Eh I come from Svrider, full of smartasses. But I also do get very annoyed of self righteous people.

Reactions: CD599

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I saw a guy splitting lanes today on hwy 101 (SF) wearing shorts and a t-shirt...whatever, his choice. To the victor go the spoils, and the car is usually the victor.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Dudes with big loud mouths "usually" dress for the Ride, not the Wreck.

Reactions: beck

·
Registered
263 Posts
I used to do the shorts & wife beater thing but didn't like the tan lines I was getting with the wife beater so now I just ride in shorts only. :cool: Gotta have priorities.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Someone posted this on reddit the other day after having ridden in shorts.... you don't have to crash to injure yourself.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I used to do the shorts & wife beater thing but didn't like the tan lines I was getting with the wife beater so now I just ride in shorts only. :cool: Gotta have priorities.
I strongly suggest a band-aid or two for your nipples -- those suckers will burn like bacon..!!!:cool:

Reactions: e30kawi and CB024
1 - 20 of 74 Posts