Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Certainly a looker! And that screen tidies up nicely. I prefer the other more 'aggressive' radiator shrouds, though. Red is great (but front fender too please, Yamaha).

·
Registered
209 Posts
Thats a good looking motorcycle! Make the subframe or whatever it is coming down from where the seat and tank meet darker in color and it would be even better.

·
Registered
670 Posts
No sir, don't like it at all. WTF is that thing on the rear seat? I don't want my tailbone banging against that each shift. And what's with the plastic codpiece under the engine? Is it there to capture and retain all the road debris you would encounter?

Gimme my FZ-09.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thats a good looking motorcycle! Make the subframe or whatever it is coming down from where the seat and tank meet darker in color and it would be even better.
I suspect that the 'whatever it is' is a cover-up of some not very pretty framework you really do not want to see all the time. The codpiece is an extra and best left on the shelf, perhaps.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I've seen several versions. Not sure what's up with the lower cowl. Never have seen that before. I still give it a thumbs up. I think that picture was showing some accessories such as the cowl, the fly screen, and a slightly modified seat. This version looks quite different.

mt-07.jpg

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've seen several versions. Not sure what's up with the lower cowl. Never have seen that before. I still give it a thumbs up. I think that picture was showing some accessories such as the cowl, the fly screen, and a slightly modified seat. This version looks quite different.

View attachment 1337
It's just a 07 showing off their accessories.

·
Registered
64 Posts
09 is too much power for this old geezer. 07 looks like a perfect swap for my 660cc 03 single: even lighter, an extra cylinder and more power & torque. I intend to try one as soon as they arrive (February).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts