Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***ENDED. Couldn't sell it, so I am going to break it, ha ha****

Not exactly an FZ-09 part, but I have a very gently used Shark Evoline 3 helmet for sale.

It is an XL. This is the luminescent one. I just bought it for my wife, but it doesn't quite fit her head well. She wore it twice for a total of maybe 3 hours so I can't return it. I have the receipt, Shark box, cloth bag, and everything else that came with it. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Letting this go for a good deal. Wifey dropped the ball on this so I am taking a big hit. I realize the caution ppl have about buying a "used" helmet, but I assure you, this one is flawless.

$250 and you pay for whatever shipping you want. If you are still in doubt, this price should more than cover the amount to have it X-Ray'd.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, the price retail price for this helmet has tanked. Lost my @$$ on it. So, I am gonna do some surgery on the front pad and make wifey wear it! ;P

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The surgery was a success! Tore out a piece of foam at the crown...I haven't seen that in another helmet before. It took about 1/8 of an inch off and now it fits fine. Well, fine enough! lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
The surgery was a success! Tore out a piece of foam at the crown...I haven't seen that in another helmet before. It took about 1/8 of an inch off and now it fits fine. Well, fine enough! lol
I have an Arai and had to pull out some materials around the cheekpads... after that, fit like a glove. I guess I have a chipmunk face, at least Arai is telling me that ;)

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My wife's skull must be shaped like this..

Crystal-Skull-museum.jpg

Note the extra cerebellum in the back. No wonder why she is too smart for her own good sometimes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts