Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***ENDED. Couldn't sell it, so I am going to break it, ha ha****

Not exactly an FZ-09 part, but I have a very gently used Shark Evoline 3 helmet for sale.

It is an XL. This is the luminescent one. I just bought it for my wife, but it doesn't quite fit her head well. She wore it twice for a total of maybe 3 hours so I can't return it. I have the receipt, Shark box, cloth bag, and everything else that came with it. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Letting this go for a good deal. Wifey dropped the ball on this so I am taking a big hit. I realize the caution ppl have about buying a "used" helmet, but I assure you, this one is flawless.

$250 and you pay for whatever shipping you want. If you are still in doubt, this price should more than cover the amount to have it X-Ray'd.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, the price retail price for this helmet has tanked. Lost my @$$ on it. So, I am gonna do some surgery on the front pad and make wifey wear it! ;P

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The surgery was a success! Tore out a piece of foam at the crown...I haven't seen that in another helmet before. It took about 1/8 of an inch off and now it fits fine. Well, fine enough! lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
The surgery was a success! Tore out a piece of foam at the crown...I haven't seen that in another helmet before. It took about 1/8 of an inch off and now it fits fine. Well, fine enough! lol
I have an Arai and had to pull out some materials around the cheekpads... after that, fit like a glove. I guess I have a chipmunk face, at least Arai is telling me that ;)

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My wife's skull must be shaped like this..

Auto part Vehicle Automotive exhaust Motorcycle accessories Exhaust system

Note the extra cerebellum in the back. No wonder why she is too smart for her own good sometimes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts