Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was up at Shady yesterday - followed somebody on a red FZ-09 with an Arai Edwards replica helmet. Didn't know if you are on here on not - had fun chasing you for a little while till I had to stop and wait for my buddy.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
I've got a Red one, but I was at Barber Motorsports Park all weekend coaching in the intermediate group both days.

·
Registered
654 Posts
in TN and have a red FZ09 but no Edwards replica helmet so not me

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
I guess there is always a possibility it was someone that isn't a member here........someone that DOESN'T belong to the greatest FZ forum on the entire interwebs...............nah.......I can't even comprehend something like that! :cool:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm pretty sure it was a local to this area - the license plate had an Atlas Honda trim piece on it. They are the dealer in Bristol, VA. Next time I see him, I'll let him know about the forum and the rally :cool:

·
Registered
207 Posts
I was up at Shady yesterday - followed somebody on a red FZ-09 with an Arai Edwards replica helmet. Didn't know if you are on here on not - had fun chasing you for a little while till I had to stop and wait for my buddy.
I was in Shady yesterday but I was on a burple wheeled 09. I've seen the bike you've described mostly in Abingdon.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Excellent... pm me your ph number. There's a group of 8-10 that ride every decent weekend. I'll add you to the distribution list from where I send out text messages to the group for meeting times and locations. Also since you're in the area you may want to take a look at this?

Motorcycle Trails Smyth County, VA

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've got plans to ride Saturday afternoon - no plans on where yet - anybody interested in joining me? I'm game for SW Virginia, W North Carolina, or just up around Shady Valley...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts