Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all. I've got a set of Michelin Pilot Road III's for sale. These are brand new tires that were taken off of my wife's FZ07 when she purchased it......7 miles on them......so I'm selling them for new, but they have obviously been mounted up once, which doesn't hurt a thing. Most of you are familiar with Michelin quality and these are no different, they just weren't the tire of choice for her bike, with her somewhat aggressive riding style and NOT using the bike to commute at all. So, these tires will cost you $317 if purchased new from Revzilla and I'm selling them for $240 plus shipping unless you can pick them up locally in the Knoxville/Maryville, TN area. They would make a great tire for the FZ09, especially if your riding in the rain at times and are looking for a higher mileage tire. I suspect they would cost somewhere around $30 to $40 to ship them, but I don't know an exact amount until I get a shipping price to a certain zip code.....but just plan on those numbers. PM me here on the forum if interested......I'm here every single day.

Tires have been SOLD.....Thanks

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
If the set is still available, I'd trade straight-up my Lupus LED Taillight that I've got for sale, and I'd cover shipping of all items. Damn I'm generous...:cool:

·
Banned
3,470 Posts

·
Banned
3,470 Posts

·
Banned
3,470 Posts

·
Banned
3,470 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Steve, throw in a set of Michelin Power Cups for me (180/55/17 and 120/70/17 both B compound) AND the taillight AND cover shipping both ways....and you've got a deal!

Nick....sale pending but I'll let you know.....unless Steve comes through! :cool:

·
Registered
520 Posts
They are greAt tires... I don't see how they arent comfortable for an agressive riding style unless you are talking track... You can dip low as any other good tire on the street and they stick great.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They are greAt tires... I don't see how they arent comfortable for an agressive riding style unless you are talking track... You can dip low as any other good tire on the street and they stick great.
They are a great tire,I agreed....but your definition of aggressive and mine are definitely not the same. The tires that I/we need would be able to perform very well on the street and maybe up to a slow/mid pack Intermediate pace on the track.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I'm out. :(

If an even trade isn't enough I've got to walk away. You realize I offered to cover shipping of Both the taillight And the tires...??? :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Reactions: triplethreat

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm out.

If an even trade isn't enough I've got to walk away. You realize I offered to cover shipping of Both the taillight And the tires...???
Steve, I really like your sense of humor.......but you forgot the smiley in your last post! See, this is how it's done.....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Reactions: Steve101
1 - 16 of 16 Posts