Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just downloaded the service manual for a cost of $5.95 US. It's 468 pages in a PDF file and works great. Payment was via PayPal or Credit Card. Download was quick, easy and secure. Link is:

https://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/276453097-yamaha-fz-09-fz09e-fz09ec-full-service

If you can't open this link, due to the https address, just go to tradebit.com and search for Yamaha FZ-09 service manual. The $5.95 version was down at the bottom of the list of download choices.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
I know nothing....... as it's not a copy or a scanned copy, or you wouldn't be able to do a search in it?????

It's probably stored on a web server out of North Korea, so it's all Kim Jong-un fault.

Uh Oh, I better run it through a virus scanner just to be safe. :p

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Some of the scans are quite crappy, especially if it was just scanned in as an image. :(

Usually those crappy scans are massive sized files, a dead give away of a bad scan.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I like having a book so went to the dealer today and ordered a service manual. Cost me $108. That's a lot of money for a book. It had better have a good plot.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
There is also a free searchable pdf version that can be download off of The Pirate Bay Torrent web site.
It's a 38MB PDF file that is 468 pages long.
Weird...mine is 95Mb...I must have the special edition...:)

Reactions: DNFDOUG

·
Registered
102 Posts
I ponied up the $6 for the tradebit version. Probably got the exact same thing as the freebie but I'm always suspicious of anything "free" and something about a website with the word "pirate" in it just feels wrong :)

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
It all started when a nice member on here shared the digital version that Yamaha provided to the dealership prior to the print release to a select few members. One of the select few members decided to be a real ****ing shithead and post the copy on a file share site for the entire world to get their hands on.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
It all started when a nice member on here shared the digital version that Yamaha provided to the dealership prior to the print release to a select few members. One of the select few members decided to be a real ****ing shithead and post the copy on a file share site for the entire world to get their hands on.
I think that's the version I have..and no I didn't share it outside these walls.

Reactions: DNFDOUG

·
Banned
739 Posts
Just downloaded the service manual for a cost of $5.95 US. It's 468 pages in a PDF file and works great. Payment was via PayPal or Credit Card. Download was quick, easy and secure. Link is:

https://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/276453097-yamaha-fz-09-fz09e-fz09ec-full-service

If you can't open this link, due to the https address, just go to tradebit.com and search for Yamaha FZ-09 service manual. The $5.95 version was down at the bottom of the list of download choices.

Has anyone printed this out? I did, all 400+ pages. Put it in a binder to keep in my garage.

There's one page near the back under "Electrical Components". Half the page is solid black. Wondering if anyone else got this. Seems pretty random, next page is fine. Maybe my printer just low-sided.

No biggie because if I ever get an electrical problem, I'll take it in to the dealer to fix.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Reactions: Fizzerpilot

·
Registered
111 Posts
Anyone interested in mailing me a copy for a few bucks?

If the file isnt too big maybe email it to me?

I dont have a computer at home and corporate firewalls prevent me from doing such things.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Anyone interested in mailing me a copy for a few bucks?

If the file isnt too big maybe email it to me?

I dont have a computer at home and corporate firewalls prevent me from doing such things.
Can you receive PDF files? and a 17.7 MB file size to your work email address???

Reactions: taggat
1 - 20 of 26 Posts