Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
I ordered one and as a Amazon prime member, I will receive it tuesday. Thanks for the link. Of course, I read the review on webbikeworld.com first.

Damit, another impulse buy.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I love my Sena SMH10...
I cannot wait until the latest one comes out.
I like mine to the large button makes it easy to operate when you're wearing gloves.

·
Registered
354 Posts
No not yet but i will check it out

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
They sound great, but the compactness has a reduced battery life. My wife and I have the SMH10's. I can intercom her up to a quarter mile unobstructed in real life. When we do Adventure Tours, we run them solid for 10 hours with constant bluetooth music to our custom earbuds, talk some on intercom, and use our phones if out of range. The SMH10 offers an optional helmet adapter that will take a mini plug for headphones. I did not see the option yet for the new unit.

After a near death experience in Morocco by a series of crazy road events, in which I had no way of warning my wife, I will not ride with her in tow without one. I saved her from a huge hole on a sweeping turn when we were cranking it on that had me airborne, feet off the pegs.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Oh, they constantly update the software. The latest version lets you assign speedials which is much more convenient than the phone voice recognition, which never works in very windy conditions.

·
Registered
364 Posts
The SMH-10R does not have a 3mm jack. There's an adapter available and an extra battery costs about $17.

Reactions: DNFDOUG
1 - 10 of 10 Posts