Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
I'm planning on buying a set eventually, but probably sometime after the first of the new year. Are you having issues or ????

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey Fitzgr88

I have the sena 20s, the radio used to be almost unusable but since the updated firmwares it works much better.
Still not perfect but close to it.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I didst know anyone still listened to FM radio. If the Bluetooth connection to iPhone works and it sounds good I am in.
The Bluetooth is key; phone and unlimited tunes via Bluetooth:cool:

AM/FM Radio went out with Black & White only TV's.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I wonder how much they improved the speaker quality over the smh10?
I did this mod with mine and couldn't be happier. Sounds like a high end stereo in my helmet.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Just tried a set of these... two of us, on off-road bikes... used the intercom, "radio" and phones. Seemed to work just fine.... batteries lasted all day, intercom range is about 1/2 to 3/4 mile on the forest dirt roads, maybe longer on a staight hiway, phone connects quickly, there are some voice commands but didn't use them, with gloves it's hard to get the touch for the options so sometimes the "radio" came on suddenly.... pretty expensive! Might be great paired with a radar detector, phone (with music), and an intercom???? Might just be another distraction... I probably oughta focus on driving since no one else does????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts