Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, due to recent unfortunate happening with my race bike, I'm selling my Akra Carbon. I'm sure some of you know I got the first one in the country and it was kinda by accident. Anyway, I don't NEED it, and I do NEED cash for my race bike. It's a few weeks old. Perfect condition, like new except for the coloring of the pipes. They are gold all over and purple up by the motor. Check the pics. Only difference from this and what you get new is I painted the muffler hanger bracket dark grey(behind the rearset). Also, I put a ti bolt on the hanger cause it looks way better. PM me if you have any questions.

Like I said, $700 shipped. That will be shipped insured too. I can ship tomorrow.

-Josh

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Agreed.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
don't snooze, you will loose

What happened to your race bike?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
dayum! That sucks, let me know if you need a hand wrenching on it back to health.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I had a disastrous lowside. I'll post in my race thread. Bike is seriously f-ed.
What parts would you be needing for your bike ?

Reactions: MoFZio

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lots, a gas tank, race plastics, intake, fairing stay. Other small stuff, still need to have the fork and front wheel checked to see if it's straight. The frame also has damage.

Thanks Tunnel, we will see. I'm having attack performance look at it soon. Go from there.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Lots, a gas tank, race plastics, intake, fairing stay. Other small stuff, still need to have the fork and front wheel checked to see if it's straight. The frame also has damage.

Thanks Tunnel, we will see. I'm having attack performance look at it soon. Go from there.
I have a complete machine shop and TIG welding at your service in San Diego.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very much appreciated sir. Right now I need to get it inspected, then go from there. I may take you up for some help, but all that will be based on the inspection.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Very much appreciated sir.

Right now I need to get it inspected, then go from there.

I may take you up for some help, but all that will be based on the inspection.
FWIW: I had a shop for 14 years that did salvage inspection and repair.

Got into real estate in 1994 , but have a bigger garage and more equipment than when I was in the business.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here is another picture, I just finished taking it off. There isn't a spot or mark anywhere on it. Silencer is included as well. I'm even throwing in the fancy ti bolt.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I was promised a tracking # for my new Carbon system by Thursday.....If I dont get it and this is still for sale I'll be all over it!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I brought the system to work and I am packing it up very carefully. It will be ready to go shortly. If you are in SoCal, I can deliver it as well. Saves some time.

Let me know if you want it, need any info or have any questions.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts