Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran into finacial trouble and hate to do it but think I have to sell my new toy. If theres anyone near the virginia area interested. Let me know.

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
Ran into finacial trouble and hate to do it but think I have to sell my new toy. If theres anyone near the virginia area interested. Let me know.
I'm so sorry to hear that, it sucks for sure. Good luck with whatever the issue is and hopefully you make a full recovery and come back stronger than ever.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks triple. Im trying my best to avoid it because as of late this is the only thing that makes me smile like a fat kid in a chocolate store anymore. But tough times call for tough decisions. Chad its only got bar end mirrors on it. I might pick up some sliders from a buddy to put on and under 300 miles. Ill post some pics after the rain clears.

·
Registered
611 Posts
That sucks a big one!!! Sorry to hear that man :(

Hang in there..it will get better.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I love those bar end mirrors you put on, did you have to remove the OEM bar end weights to install them or did they just clamp on over the bar ends? I am really interested in getting a pair of bar end mirrors because I can't see anything out of the factory mirrors.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys I really appreciate the kind words, prayers and hopes. . Im hoping to get close to 8k for it..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love those bar end mirrors you put on, did you have to remove the OEM bar end weights to install them or did they just clamp on over the bar ends? I am really interested in getting a pair of bar end mirrors because I can't see anything out of the factory mirrors.
I took the oem ends out and installed the new onres. Not only does it remove the huge oem ones but it clears your view from them.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Sorry to hear that you are having to sell man! That sucks. Thoughts and prayers for whatever hardship you have run into. Hope you find someone close to take it off your hands.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the help nickj I really appreciate it. I know it sounds cliche but I hate to sell it. This has been the most fun bike ive had. Over my ninjas my 1000rr. Its a blast.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Must be a location thing. If you were in California, I would buy it. My dealer only got one in and has more three deposits.
Sucks to have to put it up for sale. Best of luck to you.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts