Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I joined today, have had my orange Fz since March. I've already crashed it and have done a good amount to it. Put a Graves fender eliminator on it, then after the crash, I put on Renthal street-low fat bar , ASV F3 shorty levers, D3 grips, and tried some CRG bar end mirrors. But when I drilled the holes in the handle bars for the controls I pushed the grips out too far and the mirrors didn't go in far enough to get a good grip and would fall off. So no mirrors. And just this week I did my favorite upgrade so far are my Arrow full exhaust along with the Stoltec Flash and fuel map for the arrow exhaust.

I also have some spiegler SS brake lines front and rear, Graves block off plates and tech spec tank pads I still need to install.

Next upgrades- Penske 8983 rear shock and rebuilt front suspension. Just don't know to what extent I want to spend on the front haha. Knowing me, I'll go all out.

The sad part is after all this work, I'm going to Korea for a year and will have to put her up and not ride her for a full year.

I'd also like to thank everyone who has posted on here cause ever since December I've been using this website to help me decide what to buy and where from and even if I should buy this bike. Its been very helpful.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was there last weekend. Though that time I was still waiting to get my ECU back and had to take my cbr600rr. It was two completely different experience with the two bikes. But both were fun in there own way.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Last fall during the changing of the colors up on the hill.....

Reactions: Niner and fofiddy
1 - 6 of 6 Posts