Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Definitely thinking this is going to be my exhaust. If you do end up doing another sound clip for it, please do some flybys. That's always the best way to hear an exhaust in my opinion. Where is everyone ordering these from and are any of you in the US? Also, what is the cost? I'm having trouble finding this exhaust on a US website.
Not sure where you're looking, just Google "sc project us"

This is the link anyway - https://www.sc-project.us/conic-70s-style-3-1-full-system-exhaust-by-sc-project-Y19-C21A70SMB.html

It's also obviously available from their main site in Europe where I got it from.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
:laughing6::laughing6:
Definitely thinking this is going to be my exhaust. If you do end up doing another sound clip for it, please do some flybys. That's always the best way to hear an exhaust in my opinion.
I'll try... But I live in London so you can imagine how difficult that might be :laughing6:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Their website lists a stainless steel version, in addition to black. Can't find a picture of it. If someone can find a pic, please post it here.
I don't think there is a pic anywhere, there wasn't any sound clips or additional pics of the black one until yesterday, I have ordered a stainless one and will get some pics up in 3 weeks time, there is some pics of the xsr700 version in stainless, I assume it will look similar just with a extra header pipe :)

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
SC-Project

how long was delivery? says up to 3 weeks on the website
ufff be patient, I ordered mine the 8th of July and it did not arrive yet (I am in Belgium so imagine USA) everytime i get the same answer when calling the guy, "it is production right now, we´ll ship it next week" is the 3rd time they tell me same thing...BTW I ordered the module to tune the gas/air ratio. I assume it will result too lean with the new pipe...i installed in one of my past bikes and it made a big difference. add 160€ more....:(
Agrre that the black one fits better for the Aniversay version, mine is the aluminium one. Stailees steel will be better. :cool::cool::cool:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Can you clarify what you mean about the plastic clutch cover? I thought you looked at the pictures and saw some sort of plastic film which I hadn't peeled off or something.

Also the exhaust clamp, I was literally going by how it looked in the instructions as it was first time doing such a thing! :rolleyes: But I can see what you mean!

ALSO sound clip coming tonight! Finding a nice spot on the way home (I wish I had a spare Go Pro mount so I could fix the Go Pro looking at the exhaust WHILST riding....)
i think he wants to mean this which by the way I won´t recommend to be removed, it is made to protect the clutch from crash, make it more quiet and temp free for the rider.

Product Electronic instrument Tire Metal

in my case, i took the time to paint the serigraphic letters in black to make it more "logic" the round silver thing looks strange without.....

Cheers from Brussels.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.