Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola,
So it's been a long time coming but I finally popped the clutch. I went back and forth between a cruiser and a sporty and couldn't pass up the FZ-09. I was able to land a good deal out of Woodinville (close to my home) and couldn't resist. I picked up a 2015 Yellow Cadmium with 0 miles. It was delivered on Friday right in time for a sunny break in weather.

Glad to be part of the vast community.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Welcome to The Machine, left-coast-guy!
Sweet bike...you're gonna enjoy it over a cruiser.
Cheers!

Reactions: Spydrmon

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome! The community here is great; I recently decided to join the site after lurking for about a year...

Did you test drive one before you pulled the trigger?

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Welcome and congratulations!

Nice place to ride your FZ. I love the northern and southern cascades. Very few out of staters realize what a beautiful state Washinton is. I have a brother who lives in Clinton on Whidbey Island. He rides a spotless old K65 BMW and also has a nice big boat.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! The community here is great; I recently decided to join the site after lurking for about a year...

Did you test drive one before you pulled the trigger?
I didn't test drive one before I purchased, but I had faith in my choice. The weather was never test worthy and my schedule can be hectic.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I didn't test drive one before I purchased, but I had faith in my choice. The weather was never test worthy and my schedule can be hectic.
I didn't test drive one myself either...mainly because there wasn't a dealer in an hour radius that had one in stock! But have zero regrets, and cannot wait for the roads to clean up so I can take it out for a weekend.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm probably in the minority but I haven't test drove the last 2 cars, 2 trucks or 2 motorcycles I bought new. I read the reviews, do my research and trust that I'll like it, haven't regretted any of my purchases this far.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm probably in the minority but I haven't test drove the last 2 cars, 2 trucks or 2 motorcycles I bought new. I read the reviews, do my research and trust that I'll like it, haven't regretted any of my purchases this far.
15 minutes of online research and you'll more than likely know more about a vehicle than the person selling it to you. IMO.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I agree. Given this was the first vehicle I've bought with a 1 on the odometer, I did my due diligence and research and even went as far as to read these forums before I decided to pull the trigger. YMMV I suppose.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts