Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Nice stuff ! I have to resist I told myself I am not going to bling this bike like I did my FZ1, But there is so much stuff for this bike right now..MUST RESIST ....

·
Super Moderator
5,752 Posts
Sato has been around for quite a few years and they have always made some very high quality stuff. I can remember back in 2005 or so, and I was looking for some rearsets for my 1000RR track bike. Sato was like $525 back then. I ended up with Vortex!

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Sato has been around for quite a few years and they have always made some very high quality stuff. I can remember back in 2005 or so, and I was looking for some rearsets for my 1000RR track bike. Sato was like $525 back then. I ended up with Vortex!
Looks like great stuff....but a bit pricy.:(

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Look pretty but I wouldn't want to lay the bike down on those frame slider. Bet it would rip everything off!

·
Super Moderator
5,752 Posts
Almost seven large for rearsets. Wow!
They are very proud of their bike bits. I'm more of a practical kind of guy. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't good quality, but it doesn't have to be the best that money can buy. So far, I've yet to buy anything Sato because of their price....and the availability of less expensive quality parts.

Reactions: FazeNiner

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did anyone have any exhaust clearance issues with this rearset (provided anyone dropped 7 bones on them!)? Nick you were saying the woodcrafts you were prototyping had an issue with the Akra-loop exhaust right?

·
Vendor
22 R7 | 21 T7
3,300 Posts
Did anyone have any exhaust clearance issues with this rearset (provided anyone dropped 7 bones on them!)? Nick you were saying the woodcrafts you were prototyping had an issue with the Akra-loop exhaust right?
Correct. Our latest design will NOT work with the Akra Carbon. I'm now running a set of Gilles that also required some clearancing....but the Woodcrafts will definitely not work unless you substantially modify your $700 exhaust.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I like the look of the sato engine sliders but nobody seems to have them? What's the go?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts