Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
I finally heard back from them...2-3 weeks out on shipping. My butt is sad. :(

And now I just got info regarding shipping. After I left a crybaby email, "please feel sorry for me, the other kids got theirs...."

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FedX just dropped it off. This thing is very nice, high quality build. Nice little LED light. Ball cap is nice to. Gotta leave for work so no test ride today.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Ride it work. I ride mine to work almost every day. Great time to test out the new seat. Real world riding. Mine shows to be delivered in the morning via tracking #.

·
Registered
111 Posts
FedX just dropped it off. This thing is very nice, high quality build. Nice little LED light. Ball cap is nice to. Gotta leave for work so no test ride today.
Did you have time to try it yet?? I dying to find out how this seat is. :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Sargent is expecting a batch of seat pans to come in today and will start sending them out again starting tomorrow for those of you waiting.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Ordered mine today. I was told to expect it to ship in 2 to 3 weeks. After 1.5 hours on the factory seat I can't wait to get off for a bit.

·
Registered
111 Posts
The seat is that good he hasn't got off it yet to give a review. :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Sargent makes very good seats I have the seat concepts and like it alot , glad to see more products comming out for this great bike. RR:cool:

·
Registered
657 Posts
I'm interested in how the rear passenger seat is for comfort.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Went out for a ride yesterday for about 225 miles. The Sargent seat is a 100% better than the factory unit. I will say that I need to upgrade the rear shock though.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I received my seat yesterday and spent about 3Hrs. on it today. The improvement is not as dramatic as with the one they sold me for my dirt bike, but it's still a definite plus. It's contour is slightly more dished, shifting some of the pressure forward from the center of my ass to my upper thighs. The attached photos make it look like it's wider than the original, but that's an illusion due to the contour leading to and from the widest point. They're actually pretty much identical in width. It weighs about 1lb. more (insignificant).

I told you guys a couple of months ago to wait for the Sargent seat.

Attachments

·
Vendor
2,395 Posts
Honestly, I'm a Sargent fan boy... but I'm really glad I went the custom seat route. Mostly because the wife would not have been happy with that rear section.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts