Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I wish Sargent would NOT put the storage area under the seat. Depending where they put it I guess... but I had a Sargent on my CBR929 and it was great, until after a few hours I could feel the edges of the storage area.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I'm not sure how well this works... because I signed up a looooooooooooooong time ago and have heard nothing. Not even an email to let me know they posted something about the seat on their Facebook page.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not sure how well this works... because I signed up a looooooooooooooong time ago and have heard nothing. Not even an email to let me know they posted something about the seat on their Facebook page.
Same here, but I just signed up again and received an email immediately.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Looks great- glad I waited and now really wouldn't mind getting this seat!
Now, lets see the pricing and how much discount they can offer to those who signed up!

·
Registered
438 Posts
I wish Sargent would NOT put the storage area under the seat. Depending where they put it I guess... but I had a Sargent on my CBR929 and it was great, until after a few hours I could feel the edges of the storage area.
If i remember correctly, the storage compartment, and the flashlight are add ons that you have to pay for.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
If i remember correctly, the storage compartment, and the flashlight are add ons that you have to pay for.
I hope it is, because back when I got my 929 seat there was no option. I think the storage compartment is a Sargent thing, something that their competition doesn't do... On the 929 it was stupid because the bike had a huge storage area under the flip-up passenger seat, and the rider seat was bolted on, so using the storage would only be good for smuggling. LOL...

Anyway, I'm certainly interested in owning a Sargent again. Looking forward to seeing more about this seat!

·
Registered
438 Posts
I hope it is, because back when I got my 929 seat there was no option. I think the storage compartment is a Sargent thing, something that their competition doesn't do... On the 929 it was stupid because the bike had a huge storage area under the flip-up passenger seat, and the rider seat was bolted on, so using the storage would only be good for smuggling. LOL...

Anyway, I'm certainly interested in owning a Sargent again. Looking forward to seeing more about this seat!
Maybe it was the flashlight that was the paid for add on? I forget man. Hopefully not long until we find out for sure!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Out of curiosity what did you pay for your seat for the cbr ? And any guess on the price of this seat? Thx

1 - 20 of 44 Posts