Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey follow FZ09ers, I got an email from Sargent about the release of their seat for our bikes. Looks like it will be released sometime this summer. I will attach their reply to me below. Hope this helps.

Hello Jeff

We apologize for the time this is taking, but rest assured that the FZ-09 is very much in the works. The development is intensive because we are working to include some great features in addition to great comfort. Features will include under-seat storage, flashlight, as well as an attractive optional cowl system that will not limit passenger comfort (as many cowls do).

We are working hard to release the product this summer sometime, but at this time it is hard pinpoint closer.

Please feel free to pre-register on our website (no obligation to purchase) which will afford you great pricing as soon as it is available.

I hope this helps, and please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Thank you for your patience, as we strive to make the best motorcycle seats on the market!

Kind Regards

Sargent R&D Dept.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That's awesome customer service right there!... I'm waiting on another seat BC I bought the Yamaha comfort seat with my FZ and still think there's plenty room for improvement!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts