Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered it today. Should be on the bike by Wednesday. All the info is below.

[email protected]

September 15, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Toll-Free: 1-800-749-7328
Phone: 904-354-4531

NOW AVAILABLE FROM
SARGENT CYCLE PRODUCTS!
YAMAHA FZ-09 / MT-09 2013+

The World Sport Performance Seat for the Yamaha FZ-09 / MT-09 incorporates:

Super Cell Atomic Foam with NEW Zone Suspension Technology and hidden Central Relief Channel for improved long distance riding.

Level foam platform ergonomics help eliminate forward slide and slight dish contour more evenly distributes weight.

Enhanced passenger comfort without compromising aesthetics.

Precision-molded, tough, lightweight PVC/Acrylic Alloy seat pan with built-in storage, LED flashlight (included), and tool-keeper.

Great looking, low maintenance CarbonFX seating inserts with black welt and trim. (Metallic Silver Welt is available for an additional charge).

Optional Complete Sargent Heat Upgrade with electronic, digital controller featuring ten-step heat control with LED feedback. Flexible heat pad "in-molded" just below the seating surface for uncompromising comfort.

SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE**
SAVE $40.00 ***
Retail for 2-up seat with CarbonFX, Black Upholstery starts at $409.95.

With Discount - only $369.95!

The World Sport Performance Seat for the Yamaha FZ-09/MT-09 is shown with CarbonFX inserts and Black welt and trim.

Durable, lightweight PVC/Acrylic Alloy seat pan features under-the-seat storage (shown), the Sargent LED flashlight and a SARGENT tool-keeper for OEM parts.

THAT'S NOT ALL!

A Rear Cowl offering is in the works!

Unique to the FZ-09/MT-09 release will be an optional, color-matched rear cowl for oustanding aesthetics without compromising passenger comfort. It will simply bolt on with our attractive, stainless steel cowl bolts [provided]. This item will be available at a future date.

And, not to be missed is Sargent's Complete Heat upgrade - available for the front seating position.

This exclusive offer is made to you at no obligation to purchase. But, don't delay; this offer is good for a limited time***. And, as always, you have our 30-day money back guarantee (re-stocking fees apply to non-standard and heated configurations).

So, give us a call at 1-800-749-7328 (904-354-4531 outside the USA and Canada), and tell us about your FZ-09 or MT-09. Thank you for your patience and loyal support.

Sincerely,

Mark Todd
President

PROMOTION CODE:

FZ090914

PLEASE CALL TO ORDER.

P.S. To take immediate advantage of this discount offer, US and Canadian customers please

Call 1-800-749-7328 to order.

International customers, please call +904-354-4531.

PART NUMBER AND SPECIAL PRE-REGISTRATION PRICING INFORMATION:
THE PRE-REGISTRATION PRICING INCLUDES THE $40.00 DISCOUNT!
WORLD SPORT PERFORMANCE SEAT:
WS-622-19 CarbonFX, Black Welt, Black Trim
WS-622-18 CarbonFX, Metallic Silver Welt, Black Trim
WS-622-NS* Non-Standard Upholstery Configurations
Special Pre-Registration Pricing:
$369.95
$389.95
$389.95*
*Restocking fees apply
COMPLETE HEAT UPGRADE with electronic SARGENT CONTROLLER:
Front Seating Position Add $150.00*
*Restocking fees apply

THE PRE-REGISTRATION PRICING INCLUDES THE DISCOUNT!

*** Offer good until Friday, October 10, 2014.
This offer may not be stacked with any other discounts.

*10% Restocking fee applies.
** Price does not include heat upgrade, tax, shipping, or special upgrades - call for pricing.

This is a new product release and special pricing announcement and does not guarantee immediate availability of inventory.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for order fulfillment time.

You are invited to visit our website at Motorcycle Seats - Sargent Seats - Aftermarket Motorcycle Seats for more information.
You are subscribed as <[email protected]>. Click here to manage your email subscription preferences.
Click here or reply to this email with 'unsubscribe' in the subject to unsubscribe from this list or if you feel you have received this message in error.
This message was sent from Sargent Cycle Products 1036 Hubbard Street Jacksonville FL 32206-5505 United States. Click here to report email abuse.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
369 seems like a great price - much cheaper than the corbin - hopefully it's just as comfortable. Looking forward to the review.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Very interested as well. Was planning on seat concepts very soon. I like the idea of the relief channel... More than twice the price of SC though.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Very interested as well. Was planning on seat concepts very soon. I like the idea of the relief channel... More than twice the price of SC though.
Seat Concepts is more than happy to add a relief channel to your seat. I think that it cost me like $20 extra to do so.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I don't see Orange as one of the "custom" welt options. I might have to call them....Looks good!

·
Registered
659 Posts
I installed my Sargent seat last night. The quality is very good and it fit like a glove. The seat is also extremely light. I took a ride this morning and this seat is the remedy for the uncomfortable stock seat.
Did you get it without the two mount bolts for the cowl? I didn't know that was an option

·
Registered
833 Posts
Also, you can order of the website and use the discount code....no need to call if you prefer not too.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Nice looking seat, but damn my ass isn't worth $400 :)
call it $200. when you sell the bike you can get at least $200 for the seat as long as you keep the stocker around. I have sold many Sargents and Corbins (and bought also) this way. you really do get quite a return on them as long as they are in good shape.:cool:

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Nice looking seat, but damn my ass isn't worth $400 :)
You don't fly by the seat of your pants? ;)

I'll probably get an after market seat this winter, haven't decided which one. Besides comfort I want one that is easy to move around on, except with a butt-stopper for acceleration lol.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I took mine out for a short ride this morning, with a longer one planned for tomorrow. I don't know if it completely solves the problems associated with the stock seat. It's not overly comfortable, but more neutral while riding. I'll know tomorrow after around 45 minutes how it truly stacks up, for me. It's going to be different for everyone, obviously, but I'll report back honestly so others can make up their minds. Cheers, Greg.

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
I took mine out for a short ride this morning, with a longer one planned for tomorrow. I don't know if it completely solves the problems associated with the stock seat. It's not overly comfortable, but more neutral while riding. I'll know tomorrow after around 45 minutes how it truly stacks up, for me. It's going to be different for everyone, obviously, but I'll report back honestly so others can make up their minds. Cheers, Greg.
I'm interested to hear what you think after a longer ride. Your initial impressions are similar to mine when I had a Sargent seat on my FZ1. It was moderately better than the stock seat, maybe an extra 15-30 minutes of comfortable riding. I'm reluctant to spend the money on this seat if it will mirror my previous experience with a Sargent seat.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts