Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I would like to thank you for contacting Sargent Cycle Products!

Unfortunately, we have not begun development for the FZ9. However, this can change rapidly so please stay in touch and hopefully we will be offering a seat for this model soon! I personally collect the incoming inquiries for all models as they come in. I will record your inquiry.

If you like, we have added a new feature to our web page so we can track the demand for any one bike as interest grows at this link: Sargent Cycle Products - In Development. Just take a few moments and fill in your information and the motorcycle information of your choice to be added to the growing list of other riders who would like to see a Sargent Seat for this model.This new tracking feature will allow us to more accurately track the increases in interest in any one model to assist us in determining what bikes are in greatest demand and assists us in determining what seats will be selected for future development. Just fill out the information requested on this form and you will be added to the list of other owners who would like to see Sargent develop a seat for this model. There is no obligation attached to filling out this form.

We do however; have another option for our clients/potential clients seating for whom we do not currently carry a World Sport product for. Please take a moment to look at this link to our Custom Seat Services department; Custom Seat Services - Sargent Cycle Products. There you will find all we have to offer you and your machine to attain a Sargent quality seat custom made to your specifications on your seat pan. Should you choose to use our Custom Seat Services, you may call us and speak to one of our highly qualified Custom Seat Services Representatives at 1-800-749-7328 and they can assist you with any further questions you may have to achieve the right comfort and style for you and your machine.

I hope this information was of assistance and we would like you to feel free to contact us anytime you have questions or comments.

Happy riding,

Mike

·
Registered
611 Posts
Filled out. I thought I was used to the stock seat, but man after an hour..whew. lol

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Funny because I had Mike send me the same letter this morning.

Hello Mr. Holt
First I would like to thank you for contacting Sargent Cycle Products!
Unfortunately, we have not begun development for the FZ9. However, this can change rapidly so please stay in touch and hopefully we will be offering a seat for this model soon! I personally collect the incoming inquiries for all models as they come in. I will record your inquiry.
If you like, we have added a new feature to our web page so we can track the demand for any one bike as interest grows at this link: Sargent Cycle Products - In Development. Just take a few moments and fill in your information and the motorcycle information of your choice to be added to the growing list of other riders who would like to see a Sargent Seat for this model.
This new tracking feature will allow us to more accurately track the increases in interest in any one model to assist us in determining what bikes are in greatest demand and assists us in determining what seats will be selected for future development. Just fill out the information requested on this form and you will be added to the list of other owners who would like to see Sargent develop a seat for this model. There is no obligation attached to filling out this form.
We do however; have another option for our clients/potential clients seating for whom we do not currently carry a World Sport product for. Please take a moment to look at this link to our Custom Seat Services department; Custom Seat Services - Sargent Cycle Products. There you will find all we have to offer you and your machine to attain a Sargent quality seat custom made to your specifications on your seat pan. Should you choose to use our Custom Seat Services, you may call us and speak to one of our highly qualified Custom Seat Services Representatives at 1-800-749-7328 and they can assist you with any further questions you may have to achieve the right comfort and style for you and your machine.
I hope this information was of assistance and we would like you to feel free to contact us anytime you have questions or comments.
Happy riding,
Mike

Form:
View attachment 652

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Calling all members. I had a Sergeant seat on my VFR800. Huge improvement. Help a brother out, fill out the form for those of us that really want the seat. They will put it in production if they see enough inquiries. No obligation, catch my drift.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Sargent did a great job with my stock FZ1 seat about eight years ago. I had the seat lowered with the Super Cell foam added.

With the FZ9 seat, I don't need it lowered but maybe widened just a bit and filled with the same foam.

·
Super Moderator
5,701 Posts
Filled out the form and submitted.

Reactions: DNFDOUG

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Submitted. I don't have my Red yet (this week my dealer said it could be soon) but likely I'll want to do something about the seat. Seems I don't have enough natural padding, muscle or otherwise.

Also I might want the profile changed, the dip in the seat raised for better fore-aft variety for my rear and knees.

Where is Sargent located? Would be nice to go there in person if I want a custom seat, I didn't see that info on their site.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Thanks, you guys are the greatest. Either way, I am doing it. I will get the custom jobie with pictures showing a level plane line displaying how the slope mashes the boys into the tank.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Submitted

1 - 20 of 24 Posts